I am a founder and president of NU Grad Women Coder organization. NUGWC provides women in tech @Northeastern University with resources to learn and lead in their current position.
I am an Augment reality enthusiast and help with organizing Boston AR/MR meetup group's monthly events.
I like to talk to school kids and encourage them to join STEM education stream and help with anti-bullying campaigns. I am currently working with 3 schools in India.
Developer and Product Design
Technologies used: Android, Affectiva API
Contribute to your healthy and confident lifestyle one selfie at a time, because expressions tell better stories than words!
Click on icon for github repo:
2017 is the inaugural year for Northeastern’s Hackathon “Hack NEU”. HackNEU Hackathon Spring 2017 Theme: “Hack the New!”
VR/AR, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data science, IoT etc. Basically all things on the cutting edge of technology!
Coordinator of Volunteers
- Designed and developed new pipeline to run spark jobs for Toast’s first data analytics platform resulting in 90% improvement in time for reports processing. - Developed a Java microservice to send jobs to spark, built a customized Jenkins pipelines to build/deploy artifacts to the EC2 containers for the service and added functionality to prioritize spark jobs using job queue. - Improved jacoco test code coverage from 33% to 50% code by adding unit tests and integration tests. Also audited and reduced time to run E2E automated selenium tests. - Improved monitoring using Datadog and New Relic for better visibility into live systems vitals along with proactive alerting for spark and microservices. - Worked on 2 different areas of product including analytics and labor-cash-payroll management - Mentored 5 interns in 2 years while managing day to day tasks.
- Current state documentation of Benefits, Training, HR using Visio workflows
- Worked on implementing best practices in Agile - Scrum, Kan Ban for team with Agile Trainer
- Agile - Scrum, Kan Ban
- Toolsmith for Trello, Slack, Asana
- Helped with redesigning the course work
- hosted TA sessions for problems solving on MEAN stack development
- Graded assignments and projects
- Designed a new topology “Availability zone” to ensure multiple availability products of VMware can support the disaster recovery of the same VM.
- Implemented this topology in Site Recovery Management 6.0 codebase as a proof of concept.
- Won VMware Cambridge Poster Session Winner for Availability Zone
- VMware Intern Prodigy for Northeastern University
- Volunteered for designing and implementing a map based secure dashboard Cornerwise - Features developed to keep people updated about the zoning changes in MA - Technologies : HTML5, Bootstrap, backbone.js, leaflet
- Designed and developed 3 projects for Parallel Risk Management System Team and awarded 2 recognitions
- Mentored 3 campus recruits to help in learning the domain knowledge and technologies used in projects
- Implemented risk management system for weekly expiry contracts using message passing interface in C and Oracle 10g
- Optimized current system to get 50% increase in computing efficiency and 30% higher trade processing rate with MPICH2 and C.
Please contact for full-time software developer positions
Women in tech adventures, Startup contributions,
Photography ideas or just a philosophical conversation!
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org